[DRBD-user] XFS corruption keeps happening inside of DRBD

Leroy van Logchem leroy.vanlogchem at wldelft.nl
Wed Sep 6 15:14:56 CEST 2006

> module for it. That didn't help, it was purely the XFS corruption it
> seems.
I have been using XFS for quite a while and now back with ext3.
The benchmarks are nice but a stable production filesystem is 'a must'.
All of our multi TB servers are ext3, slowish at times but you can trust it.
If there is going to be another filesystem for us, it's ext4 or zfs
(when done).

Regards,
Leroy