[DRBD-user] can not open /dev/drbd0: No such device or addres s

Spangler, Tim Tim_Spangler at ADP.com
Wed Oct 25 23:16:38 CEST 2006

Thanks for the responses so far.  Here are the results I get from the
commands specified.  I really wish I had a better idea how this was all
supposed to work...

>ls -l /dev/drbd0 ?
brw-r--r--  1 root root 147, 0 Oct 24 13:53 /dev/drbd0

>cat /proc/drbd ?
cat: /proc/drbd: No such file or directory

>lsmod | grep drbd ?
Nothing.

Thanks in advance,

-Tim