[DRBD-user] primary goes to standalone when secondary tries to connect

Eric spam at narcopia.com
Wed Oct 25 22:10:48 CEST 2006

Thanks Lars,
   I was trying to test by using my normal shutdown scripts on the primary which
shut down my network interface but never attempted to cleanly shutdown drbd so
as you stated, it continued to act as the primary after communication between
the servers failed.  So I just modified my shutdown scripts to cleanly stop drbd
before it turns off the network interface and it works great now.