[DRBD-user] drbd and gfs

Alexander Lind malte at webstay.org
Wed Oct 25 10:33:28 CEST 2006

Hello All

I have read that you can achieve a shared storage solution by combining
GFS and DRBD somehow.
The idea being making it so i can have a shared and mirrored partition
on two separate machines connected via tcp/ip, that gives each machine
full r/w access.
Is this possible? Is using GFS / DRBD the answer?  Are there better
solutions?
Unfortunately I can't seem to find much info about this on the net, so
I'm hoping someone here can help me out! :)

Thanks
Alec