[DRBD-user] DRBD 0.8pre5 and VMWare Problem

Samuel Partida Amores Samuel.Partida at isotrol.com
Mon Oct 23 14:25:25 CEST 2006

Hi people! I'm having problems trying to setup a virtual cluster with VMWare.
We have 2 debian nodes with 2 scsi disks each.

The second scsi disk is the device to be attached to the drbd cluster
(/dev/sdb1).

The problem is that when we try to setup the cluster, running drbdadm adjust
r0, an OOPS happens.

Looking above the OOPS, when drbdadm tries to attach the physical device, a
failure appears:

Failure: (115) Meta device is already mounted.

Then the disk state is "Diskless". I wonder if this is a vmware problem, I
have no other way to test the cluster.

Thanks!
--
Samuel Partida Amores
samuel.partida at isotrol.com
ISOTROL
Edificio BLUENET. Avda. Isaac Newton nº 3, 4ª planta.
Parque Tecnológico Cartuja '93, 41092 Sevilla.
Teléfono: 955 036 800 - Fax: 955 036 849
www.isotrol.com