[DRBD-user] Re: drbd 0.7.21(kernel 2.6.17) hang problem

Maciej Bogucki maciej.bogucki at artegence.com
Wed Oct 18 17:07:25 CEST 2006

>>When I only leave one node(primary) I still have laga. And it is
>>strangest thing to me.  It is x86_64 HA Cluster, but I have the same
>>hardware in another location and there are no problems. Strange :)
> right. so I'll file that as "somebody elses problem",
> as it seems not to be drbd problem.

We have changed almost everything.
1. have tested kernels from 2.6.14 to 2.6.17
2. drbd from 0.7.14 to 0.7.21
3. changed machine to different vendor
4. changed SCSI disks to IDE
5. changed x86_46 architecture to i386
And all fail. All the time we get console lags.
The strangest thing is that when we run mysql on phisical
device(/dev/sdaX) there is no lags.
I don't know how can I debug it.

Best Regards
Maciej Bogucki