[DRBD-user] drbd8-pre5 "handler not known"

Christopher Hawkins chawkins at bplinux.com
Tue Oct 17 04:34:07 CEST 2006

Playing around with pre-5... Everything is great except one thing so far.
When I try to use the "after-sb-2pri" option I get a handler not known
error. This happens whether I specify it in the conf file or when I manually
use it as a drbdsetup argument... All the other handlers seem to work
perfectly, as does the conf file when I comment out the one line as shown.
Any guesses?  Here is the relevant section of drbd.conf:

resource r0 {
  protocol C;
  handlers {
      pri-on-incon-degr "echo O > /proc/sysrq-trigger ; halt -f";
      pri-lost-after-sb "echo O > /proc/sysrq-trigger ; halt -f";
      outdate-peer "/usr/sbin/drbd-peer-outdater";
  }
  startup {
      degr-wfc-timeout 120;
  }