[DRBD-user] drbd freeze its filesystem

Enrico Morelli enrico.morelli at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 17:00:19 CEST 2006

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I tried on other two PCs with RAID
software and reiserfs on DRBD. I had obtain a transfer rate of 11.09
MB/sec without any filesystem freeze.

So, trying a lot of parameters combination, I found the following that
give me a transfer rate of 10MB/sec without freeze.

Lower device: 104:09   (cciss/c0d0p9)
Meta device: internal
Disk options:
Local address: 192.168.0.2:7788