[DRBD-user] sync rate only 2,204 (1,220) K/sec?

Bernhard Limbach bernhard.limbach at gmx.de
Thu Oct 5 09:54:41 CEST 2006

Hi Peter,

what Kernel are you running ?

I run into the same (or similar ?) low-sync-problem with kernel 2.6.17 (as posted on 20 Sep 2006 on this list). When switching back to kernel 2.6.16 the sync rate is as expected. I don't think it has to do with the RAID performance because I don't run into problems with all my other applications that don't use drbd.

Regards,
Bernhard

-------- Original-Nachricht --------