[DRBD-user] Failing over a drbd manually

Vampire D vampired at gmail.com
Fri May 26 23:47:28 CEST 2006

Well, I followed the instructions here to fail over drbd manually, but when
I run the following command it doesn't work, I even tried to use drbdsetup

*NOTE: If you are lazy then you can simply go to the node which is in
secondary mode and run the command: *
drbdadm primary web --do-what-I-say

https://services.ibb.gatech.edu/wiki/index.php/Howto:Software:DRBD

How can I fail over the drbd in one step rather than manually doing it from
the primary and then making it primary on the secondary?

--
"Do the actors on Unsolved Mysteries ever get arrested because they look
just like the criminal they are playing?"

Christopher