[DRBD-user] 'drbdadm adjust' bug

Ard van Breemen ard at kwaak.net
Tue May 23 09:36:40 CEST 2006

On Mon, May 22, 2006 at 11:49:28PM +0300, Alex wrote:
>    I try to install drbd-8.0pre3 on OpenSuSE 10.1 and have
> some problem. I discover that on this system drbd command
> 'drbdadm adjust' exit with 'Segmentation fault'. Of course
> init script 'drbd' don't work properly and i must have been
> replace string 'adjust_with_progress' in start section with
> '$DRBDADM up all'. I also made drbd-volumes by hand with
> command 'drbdadm create-dm all'.

What actually happens is that drbdadm calls drbdsetup to get the
status. Drbdsetup replies with '#nothing configured', and drbdadm
fails to parse that correctly.

Wanted to look into that but then somebody came and took all my
time away :-(.

--
begin  LOVE-LETTER-FOR-YOU.txt.vbs
I am a signature virus. Distribute me until the bitter