[DRBD-user] Upgrade drbd

Regis Gras Regis.Gras at ujf-grenoble.fr
Tue May 16 13:44:46 CEST 2006

I am using drbd 0.7.5 with a kernel 2.6.14 on a Fedora Core 4

I want to upgrade drbd with drbd 0.8.pre3.

Please, could you tell me which kernel I need to use (or to avoid) or which
couple drbd/kernel is the best for Fedora Core 4

Sincerely

| Régis Gras                 | http://www-ledss.ujf-grenoble.fr  |
| L.E.D.S.S.                 | mailto:Regis.Gras at ujf-grenoble.fr |
| 301, rue de la chimie      |         --------------            |
| DU BP 53                   | Tel 04 76 51 41 76                |
| 38041 Grenoble Cedex 9     | Fax 04 76 51 40 89                |