[DRBD-user] Upgrading nodes

Jeremy Bowen jeremyb at iserve.co.nz
Mon May 8 23:50:21 CEST 2006

Hi

This may be a stupid question but is it safe to upgrade nodes between minor
versions ? I don't recall seeing anything specific in the docs.

I'm running 0.7.14 on a couple of installations and would like to upgrade to
0.7.18. Can I do this by taking down one side, upgrading, making this new
node the primary, taking down the other side and upgrading that and bringing
it back on-line ?

Presumably the underlying data isn't changed between minor versions so the
above should not result in data-loss.
Is there an easier or better way of upgrading ?

--
Jeremy Bowen
Network Administrator