[DRBD-user] DRBD Synchronization mechanism

Louai Al-Awami louai at ccse.kfupm.edu.sa
Fri May 5 10:53:52 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I am trying to do a small analysis about my system which uses DRBD. Thus, I
need the following piece of info:

Does DRBD synchronize on real-time (Whenever a change happens) or on fixed
intervals? If the answer is the latter, then how often is the
synchronization made?

I need this to be able to model the behavior of the traffic generated by the
DRBD. Also, if any similar study was done, I will be glad to know.

Thanks.

 Regards

Louai Al-Awami

Graduate Assistant

King Fahad University of Petroleum & Minerals

Collage of Computer Sciences and Engineering

Computer Engineering Department

 <mailto:louai at ccse.kfupm.edu.sa> louai at ccse.kfupm.edu.sa

Tel.  966-3-8601348

P.O.Box 1003, KFUPM, Dhaharn