[DRBD-user] DRBD and Fedora

Chip Burke cburke at innova-partners.com
Fri Mar 24 16:21:15 CET 2006

Get the latest version of DRBD and the bug you describe has been fixed.

0.7.16 (api:77/proto:74)
-----
 * DRBD no longer shrinks an consistent device if it gets connected to
   an smaller peer or attached to a smaller disk.
 * There was a bug related to the degr-wcf-timeout config option, it was
   never used in recent DRBD releases. Fixed.
 ******* Made DRBD work with Neil Brown's patch, that serializes recusive
   ralls to generic_make_request(). FC4 included that patch in its
   later kernels. *******
 * Minor fixes to drbdadm
 * Compiles now also with Linux-2.6.16-rc1
 * Updates to documentation and example config file to make it more
   clear that we talk about byte/second and not bit/second.