[DRBD-user] Initial sync without the do-what-I-say command?

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 10:47:30 CET 2006

Yes, look at the script /etc/ha.d/resource.d/drbddisk

When the primary fails, the secondary can do
"/etc/ha.d/resource.d/drbddisk start" and it will assume primary and
also mount it locally and resume operations.

I believe that script comes with heartbeat... it came in my heartbeat
or DRBD RPMs on CentOS 4.2.

You can add "drbddisk::resourcename" to /etc/ha.d/haresources and I
believe it will take care of issuing the start/stop commands for you
on the other node failure.