[DRBD-user] Activity log

Verbeeck Derek DVerbeeck at LIO.AACISD.com
Fri Mar 17 00:30:39 CET 2006

Is there a method to repair the activity log?

On my secondary server, when it boots up, the drbd init script reports
"No usable activity log found".

I did a "drbdsetup /dev/drbd0 invalidate" which forced a complete sync,
and it is still reporting this error after another reboot.
Is there a drbd command to repair/clear/replace this log file?

Derek Verbeeck
System Administrator
Advanced Acoustic Concepts
631-273-5700 ext 2305