[DRBD-user] DRBD 0.8 Suse 9.3

Clive clive at confusedasasnake.co.uk
Mon Mar 13 01:55:12 CET 2006

I am quite new to Linux and DRBD. I have in the past and with some help setup
version .6 on SCO. I have recently moved to Suse 9.3 and am atempting to use
the packaged 0.8 DRBD and Heartbeat 1.9 (with a certain amount of success,
so far!)
My problem is that no one seems to be talking about this version. Should I
continue with it or am I running before I can crawl?