[DRBD-user] Anyone Get Write Speeds over 150MB/s Writes using DRBD?

Rik Herrin rikherrin at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 21:56:46 CET 2006

Thanks Gary.  I was planning on using a RAID 10
configuration, so writes are a lot faster than RAID 5.
 In any case, if I did get a configuration with a
powerful RAID controller capable of this type of
throughput, would DRBD in any way be a bottleneck?  I
would think the deltas are a lot let than the actual
data written, so it shouldn't be a bottleneck.
However, if anyone would care to comment on their own
database experience, that would be lovely.  Thanks for
your time :D