[DRBD-user] Upgrade .7.10 -> 0.7.17 config error

Gary W. Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Thu Mar 9 20:35:46 CET 2006

>  incon-degr-cmd ":";
>  (or incon-degr-cmd "killall -9 heartbeat"; [<-- nice one, eh?])

Makes complete sense.  I'll probably go with the killall one instead of
the do nothing that I am doing right now.  For the most part, the only
thing on the drbd disk is the configuration files used on startup.  If
the drbd disk were to completely fail during runtime on the boxes we are
upgrading right now it will technically continue to run.

> no worries here, you probably loaded the drbd module before starting
> drbd, so it used the default of two resources (not nodes).
> the drbd init script counts the configured resources, and loads the
> module with the "minor_count=N" parameter (unless you specify that you
> want more in the global {} section).

This is what I really wanted to here.  I just didn't to even think about
the word production with something that seemed to be an unknown :).