[DRBD-user] fsck

Corey Edwards tensai at zmonkey.org
Mon Mar 6 23:47:43 CET 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-06 at 16:39 -0600, Nate Reed wrote:
> Does drbd perform a reiser filesystem check?  Can the current version be
> configured to run fsck?

DRBD doesn't know anything about filesystems, reiser or otherwise. You
are perfectly free to run fsck or any other filesystem utility on top of
it if you like. That would be done after DRBD is started and could only
be performed on the Primary node. Reiser does an automatic journal
recovery whenever the filesystem is mounted, so you should be set in
that regard.

Is there a problem you're seeing? Give us the details and perhaps we can
help.

Corey