[DRBD-user] Problems with new drbd install 0.7.14 "device already mounted"

Todd Denniston Todd.Denniston at ssa.crane.navy.mil
Fri Mar 3 16:57:53 CET 2006

Todd Denniston wrote:
Andy reminded me to open my eyes a bit wider (in a very respectful way) and
see that indeed the partition he was giving to drbd was not one which was mounted.

hdc vs hda ...

so unless /dev/mapper/VolGroup00-LogVol00 includes hdc1, there is a real problem.

Sorry for jumping so quickly.

--
Todd Denniston