[DRBD-user] What server to run services while syncing

Simon greminn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 05:28:10 CEST 2006

Hi There,

With help from this list, we have out test servers working well with
lvm over drbd. Thank you for the assistance!

Situation: Server1 (Primary) fails, the Server2 (secondary) takes over
and does its job, becoming the Primary. Ive now got the replacement
dual power supply for Server1 that both died at the same time :) and
Server1 is ready to boot.

Im guessing that i leave Server2 as primary and boot Server1 into
secondary, then once the sync has completed, shutdown the services on
Server2, swap the states and boot the services on Server1 again?

Thanks

Simon