[DRBD-user] Problem with Primary/Primary drbd8.0pre3 ocfs2

Sudhakar Mekathotti mekats at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 11:39:02 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm getting the following error while trying to do a Primary/Primary
config using drbd8.0pre3 and ocfs2.

$ drbdsetup /dev/drbd0 primary
ioctl(,SET_STATE,) failed: Input/output error
TOO_LARGE

I've the following setup:
node1: /dev/hda1 11G  ocfs2
           /dev/hda2  8G   ocfs2
node2: /dev/hda1 11G  ocfs2
           /dev/hda2  8G   ocfs2

On node1, I made both file systems primary by doing 'drbdadm primary
all'. Everything is working fine in Primary/Secondary mode. But I
would like to mount the filesystems on node2 as well. So when I try to
make a filesystem primary on node2, I'm getting the error mentioned
above. Any help is greatly appreciated.

cheers
suds.