[DRBD-user] Lower Device already mounted error

drbd at bathnetworks.com drbd at bathnetworks.com
Mon Jun 19 09:40:11 CEST 2006

Hi Guys,

Not sure if this got though as I haven't had a reply.

I have tried changing disks, deleting the node /dev/hdd on shorty and
recreating as well as deleting the partition etc. I have also reinstalled
Centos as a desperate measure with the same error. Not sure what to do
next apart from throw the machine in the river.

Any suggestions?