[DRBD-user] primary/secondary problem

Gernot W. Schmied gernot.schmied at chello.at
Mon Jun 12 15:28:49 CEST 2006

This is no cluster setup, I run them isolated and once a day I power up
the secondary for synchronization, and there is no firewall involved. I
will certainly not let them sync as long as this is not resolved. The
behavior so far was that the isolated primary always remained in primary
mode. I don't understand why this has changed.

Regards,
Gernot