[DRBD-user] Problem when stopping node1

Milind Dumbare milind at linsyssoft.com
Wed Jul 26 11:03:32 CEST 2006

But I faced the same problem when I didn't have heartbeat. when I
brought hearbeat up it started working.

If its not the heartbeat then where is the problem? And where does
heartbeat come in picture? Can high availabality can be achieved without
heartbeat?

--
-Milind
"There is no place like 127.0.0.1"