[DRBD-user] Re: DRBD with disk failure.

Brent A Nelson brent at phys.ufl.edu
Wed Jul 26 02:04:29 CEST 2006

I just noticed something else.  It appears that I can't mkfs a different
drbd device on this node, either.  It hangs, just like the device with
the faulty disk.

The drbd devices for which the node is secondary still seem to be
responding, however (at least I see nothing which suggests otherwise).

Thanks,

Brent