[DRBD-user] DRBD8 Active/Active HOWTO

Dr. Volker Jaenisch volker.jaenisch at inqbus.de
Tue Jul 25 02:26:31 CEST 2006

Hi DRBD People!

drbd0.7 is in production on some of our customers sites.
Thank you very much for this fine pice of software.

Now we are curious on DRBD8.
We have a testing instance of drbd8-pre3 running smootly on two debian
etch servers ACTIVE/PASSIVE.
Is there any documentation to setup ACTIVE/ACTIVE yet?
Please give us some hints to satisfy our curiousity.

Best Regards

Volker

   inqbus it-consulting      +49 ( 341 )  5643800
   Dr.  Volker Jaenisch      http://www.inqbus.de
   Herloßsohnstr.    12      0 4 1 5 5    Leipzig
   N  O  T -  F Ä L L E      +49 ( 170 )  3113748