[DRBD-user] drbd newbie - please help!

Ears dave at djyoung.co.uk
Fri Jul 14 13:02:04 CEST 2006

Hi all,

Firstly, sorry if I'm posing in the wrong area.  I'm trying to install drbd
on Fedora Core 5 and I'm struggling!

I've never really had to compile stuff in linux before but I'm unable to
find the .rpm files for drbd so I guess I've got no choice this time.

I would really appreciate it if somebody who has done this recently could
give me a few pointers as to what I need to do.  I've had a look through the
INSTALL and howto but I think I'm missing something.

System is Fedora FC5 with 2.6.15.1.2054_FC5 kernel

Many thanks,
Dave Young