[DRBD-user] (no subject)

Pierre Ancelot pierre at bostoncybertech.com
Mon Jan 30 22:16:55 CET 2006

Okay thanks a lot !!
other question, i since i use quotas over nfs, should i use 'quotarpc'
or 'quota' daemon or both ?
also, to set daemons, should i set them on the mounted through nfs
partition or on the server directly on the drbd mounted partition ?

Thanks again :)

--
Boston Cybertech
http://www.bostoncybertech.com