[DRBD-user] meta-disk

Chip Burke cburke at innova-partners.com
Wed Jan 4 21:07:47 CET 2006

I am trying to get drbd running and when I try to start the daemon it errors
out with:

Starting DRBD resources:    [ d0 ioctl(,SET_DISK_CONFIG,) failed: Invalid
argument
Meta device too small.

I think I am missing something very basic. Do I need to create a partition
on the system specifically for the meta-data or something else? I have read
the drbd.conf notes about 10 times and I really don't understand what they
mean.

Thanks!

Chip Burke