[DRBD-user] drbd on startup

Nate Reed nreed at awarix.com
Tue Feb 28 20:56:29 CET 2006

Also, it only happens after the first installation of our cluster.  Once DRBD
is started successfully, this problem never happens again on the same
machine.  Since we routinely build new machines with Heartbeat and DRBD, we
would like to completely automate this process and not have to resort to a
manual start of DRBD.