[DRBD-user] Alternatives to NFS ?

Pierre Ancelot pierre at bostoncybertech.com
Thu Feb 16 22:28:08 CET 2006

I'm afraid i have to change my system, i rnu drbd/NFS/heartbeat on a
linux 2.6.
It HANGS if i ever do anything that overloads it a little and it keeps
on hanging bad, all my cluster becomes unavailable... (too bad for an
high availability cluster).
On worst cases i have to reboot all my nodes.
I even think about having an SMB share so bad it goes...
Any idea what's going on ? maybe a config issue of NFS
Maybe, as i have read recently, NFS on linux sucks.
Any alternative viable ?  i can't let this cluster run on doubts.

Thanks .

--
Boston Cybertech
http://www.bostoncybertech.com