[DRBD-user] Problem with a resource

thebet at tin.it thebet at tin.it
Mon Feb 6 15:28:53 CET 2006

Hi.
Using drbd 0.7.13 succesfully since September.  I have 4 resources
configured.  Now i have a strange problem with only one of the
resource.
If i reboot master node, when it comes back it stays
"WFConnection: Secondary/Unknown" when other node stays: "StandAlone:
Primary/Unknown".  To make things work, i have to power off the actual
master.  Cannot understand why this happens.... and why only with that
resource (the bigger).
Any help would be really appreciated.
Thanks and
keep up the good work.