[DRBD-user] Re: 0.8-pre6 on x86-64 smp,

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Fri Dec 29 12:42:28 CET 2006

Lars Ellenberg <Lars.Ellenberg at ...> writes:

> But there are some strange leftovers from 0.7 times
> in the drbd8 code base still, and maybe there is something wrong
> during drbd cleanup uppon module removal.
> I'll try to reproduce.

Lars,

I've just upgraded to 8.0-rc1 and I still get the same problem with
flexible-meta-disks (which I obviously need with my 5+TB filesystem). I was
hoping it was one of the "many" bugs mentioned in the changelog.

I have left a message with Linbit to see if I can trial DRBD+ to see if it's an
issue there.

Cheers

Alex