[DRBD-user] Testing replication

Kamran Nisar mkamrannisar at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 12:33:06 CET 2006

HI, I'm trying to test my replication among the primary and secondary..
Is it possible to write directly on the primary and check the output on the
secondary , or does it necessarily have to be written over the network
through an nfs mount ? if the earlier one is possible, how to proceed about
it ? since the device cannot be mounted on the seocndary, can we actually
look for the replicated data on the secondary ?

thanks

--
Regards
M Kamran Nisar,