[DRBD-user] active/active mail server

Diego M. Vadell dvadell at linuxclusters.com.ar
Wed Dec 6 03:15:02 CET 2006

Hi,
    The cyrus mail server mailling lists have some mails reporting success in
a similar scenario. Some claim to have made HA cyrus mail servers with a SAN
behind, removing some locking issues with BerkeleyDB. Check out
http://news.gmane.org/group/gmane.mail.imap.cyrus/last=/force_load=t (a thread
in info-cyrus with subject: "Cyrus HA & LB cluster summary")

Good luck (and please report back whatever you find!)
 -- Diego.