[DRBD-user] More than two servers in 0.8.x version

Ralph Spada ralph.spada at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 01:05:26 CET 2006

Hello,

as first thing, I'd like to thank everyone that made this great
software possibile. I have a simple   question about the 0.8.x
version. Is it possible to use more than two servers in a
primary/primary configuration? I'm not talking about a very large
number of servers but about a small number (4-5 servers and everyway
no more than 16).

Thank you in advance for your answer!

Ralph Spada