[DRBD-user] formatting of drbd partition

Milind Dumbare milind at linsyssoft.com
Thu Aug 31 14:10:19 CEST 2006

	You never format the partition. You just use it virtually through DRBD.
so even if you mount /dev/drbd0, its /dev/hda1 what is mounted.

	When you give internal meta-data, 128MB of disk is taken which might
overwrite your file-system or any important data. I am not sure but try
using external metadata, It should help you.