[DRBD-user] Running DRBD on different hardware

chipa_luan seth at viscount.com
Sat Aug 26 00:47:37 CEST 2006

I've been trying to run DRBD and Heartbeat on two servers with different
hardrives with undesireable results. Is there anything I should watch out
for when I configure DRBD on the machines?
I made sure the shared partition start from the same sector and have the
same size.

Any help is much appreciated