[DRBD-user] OCFS2 over DRBDv8

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Fri Aug 18 15:04:23 CEST 2006

/ 2006-08-17 16:48:20 +0200
\ Kilian CAVALOTTI:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm new to OCFS2, but not so new to DRBD. I'd like to use the new
> primary/primary feature of DRBDv8 to create a shared storage space and
> concurrently access it from multiple clients, using OCFS2.

> (6672,0):o2hb_setup_one_bio:290 ERROR: Error adding page to bio i = 1,
> vec_len = 4096, len = 0
> , start = 0

we discovered an issue in the way we currently stack the devices limits
(max_segment_size, merge_bvec_fn), we not always report the true limits
of the underlying device correctly.
we currently are looking into that.

what are your lower level devices? (sorry if thats somewhere in your
mails, I just short-circuited on the "Error adding page").