[DRBD-user] Re: DRBDv8 + LVM (problems in cstate)(LONG)

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Wed Aug 16 21:40:50 CEST 2006

/ 2006-08-16 16:25:58 -0300
\ Igor Morgado:

> >please, try to get the line wraps right.
> >and try with one resource first, no point in multiplying the log
> >messages by numbers of devices here while you try to get a grip on it.
>

> The log was taken as in /var/log/messages file.

which does not answer my question about whether all log levels and log
messages are actually in there or not.

> Aug 16 16:22:09 magratea kernel: drbd0: Handshake successful: DRBD Network Protocol version 82

they _do_ connect.
then they talk to each other, and decide to go

> Aug 16 16:22:09 magratea kernel: drbd0: conn( WFReportParams -> StandAlone )

right, standalone again (disconnect and don't try again).
normally drbd should tell you the reason why it decides so.

I'm not yet convinced that you actually see
all the messages it generates. please verify that.
(e.g. syslog filters)

but anyways. you could stop drbd,
then say "drbdadm get-gi all".
on both nodes, and post that here.