[DRBD-user] OCFS2 on DRBD

Milind Dumbare milind at linsyssoft.com
Fri Aug 11 07:56:14 CEST 2006

Hi,
	I am not able to configure OCFS2 on DRBD-8pre3 for allowing two
primaries. Basically not getting the idea of how will it work.
	I understand that with OCFS2 we can have two nodes with one shared
disk, now how this feature will help us on DRBD with two primaries? Is
it like both nodes will have their local disks as shared for each other?
--
-Milind
"There is no place like 127.0.0.1"