[DRBD-user] Conflict between drbd and iptables

CHARTON Yannick yannick.charton at utt.fr
Wed Aug 2 17:44:57 CEST 2006

Thanks for all your answers, I will test your solutions. However, what
I find very strange is the fact that the phenomenon appears only if I
restart iptables while drbd is running, and it doesn't appear if I
start iptables and after that the drbd service.

For Lars Ellenberg : no OUTPUT rules but SE-linux activated, something
wrong with that ?
btw, I have already subscripted, I just forgot to the list-reply function.