[DRBD-user] First sync transfer size

JMWorld - Dpto. Técnico updeits at jmworld.es
Thu Apr 27 09:36:04 CEST 2006

Im testing drbd before using it and I see (at /proc) that after creating
partitions, and starting systems, it begins to synchronize, but partitions
are about 60GB and we have to pay for every GB transmitted on the final
systems.
Since partitions are inittially empty, is there any way to mark volumes as
synchronized in order to avoid transmitting such null and huge information
or even shorten the size transfering only main parts or meta-data?

Thanks.

Javier Grande