[DRBD-user] DRBD stuck after a strong network failure

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Wed Apr 19 15:46:10 CEST 2006

/ 2006-04-18 22:55:41 +0200
\ Cyril Bouthors:
> It has been stuck for ~10 minutes, then I got SSH access, tried few
> things rapidly took the decision to reboot the servers.
>
> It should not be stuck in WFReportParams.

thats what I say.

one thing that is interessting from your first post:
the one that did not work had "kupdated" on drbd
when the network failed,
the one that worked had "kjournald".

can you correlate those logs off all your servers, and have a look on
behalf of which process/kernel thread drbd logs those "ko = " messages,
just before the connection loss?
is there some pattern?
(say all failing nodes had kupdated, the other something else...)
I'm just poking around in the blind, though...