[DRBD-user] root filesystem on drbd?

Ben bench at silentmedia.com
Tue Apr 18 19:55:19 CEST 2006

I'm almost doing that right now, but I'm using Xen images. So, Xen root
partitions sit on top of DRBD partitions which sit on top of LVM2 logical
volumes which sit on a partition of my dom0.

If heartbeat has a problem, it kills the Xen domU, transitions the DRBD primary
to the other node, and reboots the domU on the backup.