[DRBD-user] During heartbeat installation

ejazahmad.khan at wipro.com ejazahmad.khan at wipro.com
Fri Apr 14 12:10:08 CEST 2006

Hi,

1. Downloaded "heartbeat-2.0.2.tar.gz"
2. executed "tar -xvzf heartbeat-2.0.2.tar.gz" downaload
3. executed "./configure"

I am getting below error

vishu:/tmp/heartbeat-2.0.2 # ./configure
checking build system type... i686-suse-linux
checking host system type... i686-suse-linux
checking for gawk... gawk
Our Host OS: linux/i686-suse-linux
configure: WARNING: value/default "--localstatedir=/usr/local/var" is
poor.
configure: WARNING: "/var/something" is strongly recommended.
configure: WARNING: We also recommend using "ConfigureMe".
configure: WARNING: Sleeping for 10 seconds.
checking whether gcc supports "-funsigned-char"... yes
Enabling the new Cluster Resource Manager... yes
Enabling the new Local Resource Manager... yes
configure: WARNING: The following recommended components noted earlier
are missing:
     uuid library
    We will continue but you may have lost some non-critical
functionality.
configure: error: The following required components noted earlier are
missing:
     pkgconfig, glib2-devel, libnet
    Please supply them and try again.
vishu:/tmp/heartbeat-2.0.2 #

Please help me to resolve the issue. I already sucessfully configured
DRBD in two machines.

Regards
Ejaz Ahmad

www.wipro.com