[DRBD-user] Simple documentation

Ugo Bellavance ugob at camo-route.com
Thu Apr 6 19:48:56 CEST 2006

Hi,

	I just created a simple tutorial explaining how to setup and test drbd
on 2 nodes, with one ressource, and how to add resources.  I'd like to
have your comments or correction.  I'd also like to know if it would be
nice to have this doc somewhere in the wiki or something, I don't mind
sharing with everyone.

http://www.lubik.ca/ha/drbd.pdf

	Now I'm going to spend some time creating something similar for drbd's
integration with heartbeat.

Regards,

Ugo